- SCA Distributes Over $30,000 Worth of PPE Appraiser Safety Kits Free to Industry
- CarBuzz Breaks Down Why Electric Cars Can't Replace the Emotion of Combustion in New Blog Post
- COVID-19 Forces Detroit Youth Choir to Cancel Graduation Benefit, Then Bill Brown Ford Saves the Day and Agrees to Stream as Part of At-Home Concert Series
- Acura of Peoria Donates N95 Masks to First Responders
- AMT Enables Repair Technicians to Work While Keeping Social Distance
- Dealers United Helped Power Ford Increase Vehicle Sales While Spending 25% Less on Digital Advertising
- Camelback Subaru Works to End Hunger in Local Community
- Dealers United Lands Multiple Earned Media Mentions Through the Earned Media Advantage Guided Tour
- Barge Transportation Market Revenue to Surpass USD 50 Bn by 2026: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- rideOS Selected by Alto to Scale Its On-Demand Multi-Service Mobility Business
September 25, 2019
J.D Power has published its findings of the 2019 U.S. Tech Experience Index (TXI) Study, revealing that some drivers of vehicles with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) have found alerts “annoying or…
June 6, 2019
An automated train accidentally reversed in Japan’s Yokohama’s Shin-Sugita Station, injuring 14 passengers onboard on June 1, 2019.
The five-car automated train, which is operated by Yokohama Seaside Line Co., unexpectedly reversed when departing from the station. Witnesses to the incident say the train left the terminal…
April 9, 2019
The European Parliment Transport and Tourism Committee are getting ready to vote on an act that would make WiFi technology the standard for autonomous vehicles as opposed to the alternative approach of using 5G technology. Concerns have been raised that a move back to a WiFi-based approach would hinder future 5G technology, as the systems would not be compatible.
February 27, 2019
TuSimple, the U.S-Chinese driverless truck start-up, has raised $95 million in Series D fundraising efforts. The latest funding drive was led by Sina Corp. Investors in this round of funding included Composite Capital, a Hong Kong-based Investment firm who focuses on consumers, technology and transportation. Sina also invested in earlier rounds, as did Nvidia and U.K.-based ZP Capital.
February 10, 2019
Bosch has announced they will invest 4 billion Euros into the development of driverless cars by 2022. They currently have 4,000 engineers working on self-driving car technology and have partnered with the automotive company, Daimler, to develop the cars.
“Driverless driving will be a game changer for individual mobility,” said Mr Denner. “It will open the door to disruptive business models such as robotaxis and shuttle-based mobility.”
October 26, 2018
Momenta, the autonomous driving company, has recently announced that it has secured a new round of funding from strategic investors and government funds at a…
October 20, 2018
A Swedish government owned company has unveiled the AstaZero 5G proving ground, claiming it is the world’s most advanced testing facility for self-driving vehicles. The site is owned and operated by the Research…