- Western Automotive Repairs Brings Custom Seat Covers to the Masses With Their New Website
- Automotive Robotics Market Shipments to Exceed 210,000 Units by 2024: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- Omadi Offers Free Towing Software in Response to COVID-19
- ScrubaDub Car Wash Provides Free Viral Disinfectant Wipes to First Responders
- Webinar: AgoraInsights Leverages Data to Manage Liquidity
- Dealers United is Harnessing the Power of Facebook Advertising to Propel Its Automotive Clients to the Next Level
- Accudraft Paint Booths Welcomes Brandon Lowder as New Senior Vice President of Auto and Truck
- Swiss Micro Mobility Pioneer, Micro, Presents 2 World Premieres in a Virtual Press Conference
- E-commerce Automotive Aftermarket revenue to surpass USD 28 Bn by 2026: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- IDTechEx Research: Peak Car Bringing Huge Opportunities
September 25, 2019
J.D Power has published its findings of the 2019 U.S. Tech Experience Index (TXI) Study, revealing that some drivers of vehicles with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) have found alerts “annoying or…
June 6, 2019
An automated train accidentally reversed in Japan’s Yokohama’s Shin-Sugita Station, injuring 14 passengers onboard on June 1, 2019.
The five-car automated train, which is operated by Yokohama Seaside Line Co., unexpectedly reversed when departing from the station. Witnesses to the incident say the train left the terminal…
April 9, 2019
The European Parliment Transport and Tourism Committee are getting ready to vote on an act that would make WiFi technology the standard for autonomous vehicles as opposed to the alternative approach of using 5G technology. Concerns have been raised that a move back to a WiFi-based approach would hinder future 5G technology, as the systems would not be compatible.
February 27, 2019
TuSimple, the U.S-Chinese driverless truck start-up, has raised $95 million in Series D fundraising efforts. The latest funding drive was led by Sina Corp. Investors in this round of funding included Composite Capital, a Hong Kong-based Investment firm who focuses on consumers, technology and transportation. Sina also invested in earlier rounds, as did Nvidia and U.K.-based ZP Capital.
February 10, 2019
Bosch has announced they will invest 4 billion Euros into the development of driverless cars by 2022. They currently have 4,000 engineers working on self-driving car technology and have partnered with the automotive company, Daimler, to develop the cars.
“Driverless driving will be a game changer for individual mobility,” said Mr Denner. “It will open the door to disruptive business models such as robotaxis and shuttle-based mobility.”
October 26, 2018
Momenta, the autonomous driving company, has recently announced that it has secured a new round of funding from strategic investors and government funds at a…
October 20, 2018
A Swedish government owned company has unveiled the AstaZero 5G proving ground, claiming it is the world’s most advanced testing facility for self-driving vehicles. The site is owned and operated by the Research…